The CBD Industry is evergreen and still growing, making it a brilliant market to tap into. If you’ve wondered about how you can go about getting into the sale of CBD products like hemp bath bombs in the UK and hemp pain relief cream in the UK, this article is just for you. Whether you’re a businessman or a businesswoman, the hemp industry may just be a step in the right direction for you. It’s an extremely profitable and very exciting business.
One of the main things you’ll have to keep in mind is finding the right supplier to start your very own CBD-oriented business, and we’re here for you. Sun State Hemp offers a wide range of hemp wholesale items in the UK for cheap prices, with high quality. If you want to set up your own CBD business, you’ll have to source the best possible CBD products in the market, and Sun State Hemp has got you covered! It’s not easy to find a source, but you’re already one step ahead in the game since you’re here.
To learn more, read on, and we’ll run you through the steps you’ll have to take in order to get into this amazing market.
- First Off, Are CBD Products Completely Legal In The UK?CBD is a non-psychoactive ingredient found in hemp plants, and it doesn’t make one feel “high”. THC on the other hand is the psychoactive component present in Marijuana and does get you “high”. CBD products are completely safe to use and are totally organic and legal. As long as your CBD products have less than 0.2% THC, you’re in the safe zone and can set up your very own CBD business!
- Always Look For Full Spectrum CBDTo get the most out of your CBD business and gain profits that skyrocket, you’ll need to make sure to sell full spectrum CBD, or broad-spectrum CBD. These products have non-intoxicating and non-psychoactive cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. These make your CBD products more reliable and effective, compared to using just CBD alone. This particular thought process is called the “entourage effect” and works wonders for CBD businesses everywhere.
- Make Sure You CBD Products Are Lab TestedWherever you go into buying wholesale hemp in the UK, you must always make sure the products are lab tested. This way, you know the products are legitimate and contain actual CBD. Many other wholesalers will claim their products are fresh and legitimate when they truly aren’t. So, to protect yourself and your future business from any legal altercations, you must always confirm that the wholesale hemp you are buying is 100% lab tested and verified as legitimate. At Sun State Hemp, we have a policy that ensures transparency, so if you’re buying CBD products in bulk from us, we give you proof of lab testing to make sure you know what you’re buying.
- Get The Best Prices And Variety Possible For Hemp Wholesale in the UKA lot of other companies that sell CBD products wholesale will often overcharge you and refuse to give you a reasonable price. This makes no sense because when you buy in bulk, you expect nothing but reasonable prices given the fact that you’re purchasing so many items at once. This is a scheme used by many to make larger profits for lesser sales. At Sun State Hemp, we offer you high-quality CBD products for very reasonable prices. And, since we believe in customer satisfaction and creating long-term relationships, we’re here to help you with any doubts you may have.
- Fast And Free ShippingWhile setting up your CBD business, you must remember that since it’s a growing market, the competition runs pretty high. This is why you’ll have to offer better prices and faster (and ideally free) shipping on your products. This way, you’ll always be a step ahead of your competition and ensure that your customers are always satisfied. Also, you must make sure to keep a good stock of products so you don’t run out in the middle of orders. Keeping this in mind, we also offer fast and free shipping* on our orders. So, you’ll never run out of your supply and your business will be booming.
*on orders above £20.
- Marketing Support For Your RetailersYour CBD products may be brilliant and revolutionary, but what’s the point if nobody sees them? This is where commerce comes in. When you team up with a wholesaler (like us!) that knows the ins and outs of the business, you’re more likely to save a lot of money (and time) on trying to reach your target market. Your company will only be as good as your products and your marketing strategies. Luckily for you, Sun State Hemp not only wholesales at reasonable prices, but we’re also very savvy when it comes to the commercial aspect of it too.
Where Can I Get Hemp Wholesale in the UK?
Now that you’ve read our short and comprehensive guide on how you can go about starting up your very own CBD business, you probably want to know just where you can find the products you need to get started.
You can check out our website and go into the “Wholesale” option. Over there, you’ll have to fill out your details and register with us, and we can get into contact and take it from there. You’ll have to fill out all your details, like your business details and your address for shipping. After which, you’ll need to specify the type of inquiry you’re raising; whether it’s for retail, wholesale, or white label purposes. Once you register, we’ll take it from there.
We hope this article helped give you some clarity on hemp wholesale in the UK. If you’re interested in getting started, go ahead and sign up with Sun State Hemp and we’ll give you the best deal possible based on your location and requirements. Even if you’re not up for setting up your own business, but you’re interested in CBD products, check out our online shop. We have the best hemp bath bombs in the UK and the most effective hemp pain relief cream in the UK. Apart from this, we stock many varying CBD products to choose from as well!