Why Does CBD Pain Relief Cream Help With Pain?
A CBD pain relief cream is a topical product/ointment produced by incorporating cannabis CBD or Hemp CBD to help reduce chronic pain, muscle soreness, and stiffness.
Body pain and muscle ache are things we all deal with regularly and can directly affect our productivity. Topical ointments and creams are most efficient for body pain and are used to alleviate their distress.
Legalising hemp enabled skin and health care products manufacturers to incorporate CBD, a non-psychoactive compound of the Cannabis Sativa plant, in their topical cream and lotions. CBD is known to help patients with extensive pain management benefits. CBD has become a viral trend, and we see a hike in the production of CBD pain cream in the past few years, but the real question is how these new topical creams help with pain?
Keep reading to know more.
What Is A CBD Pain Cream?
A CBD pain cream is a topical product/ointment produced by incorporating cannabis CBD or Hemp CBD to help reduce chronic pain, muscle soreness, and stiffness. Good quality CBD pain cream also contains premium natural and herbal ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Arnica, Lemongrass oil, and additional essential oils known for their anti-inflammatory properties. When all these pain relievers extracted from natural sources combined in a product, the pain-relieving properties are enhanced, which is one of the core reasons for this CBD skin cream skyrocketing popularity.
How Does A CBD Pain Cream Work?
Skin is the largest organ of the human body. It contains cannabinoid receptors, a part of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) of the human body, discovered in the 1990s. ECS is responsible for various body functions, and processing pain is a primary one of it. ECS is also associated with mood, sleep, appetite, immunity, and inflammation.
Topical CBD-infused products are created to target a specific area of the body and activate the endocannabinoid receptors. When CBD interacts with these receptors, it helps to alleviate pain due to its exceptional therapeutic properties. CBD or Hemp Pain relief cream addresses the inflammation of the muscles. Researchers say that it doesn’t only mask the pain but also helps to get rid of it for an extended period, unlike the commercially available pain relief ointments or tablets.
Most people experience body pain after physical activity or a workout session. This pain is due to the muscles’ micro-tears, and when these tiny tears heal naturally, you feel sore, inactive, and experience pain. When the body’s immune system realises there is damage in the body, it increases its inflammatory response to repair the damaged tissues. When you apply a CBD skin cream to the painful part, the CBD limits the inflammatory signals, diminishing pain without disturbing the natural healing of the body.
TrpV1 is another receptor in the body responsible for regulating and detecting the temperature. When it is activated, it increases the heat and pacifies your pain receptors. CBD activates these receptors, and as a result, the CBD pain relief cream user observes a reduction in soreness and pain.
What Are The Side Effects Of A CBD Pain Cream?
- Do not apply it on broken skin or wounds. Almost every manufacturer explicitly mentions it on their product label. If the pain is due to damaged skin or an injury, let the skin heal first. Then consider using CBD creams to reduce pain.
- Always check the label to ensure that the carrier ingredients and other essential oils are safe and you aren’t allergic to any of them.
- Do not apply pain relief creams on your face. A muscle pain cream is designed to reduce and manage body pain, so avoid any facial application. Many facial scrubs, serums, and oils containing CBD are also available for cosmetic facial use.
Tips To Find The Best CBD Pain Cream Seller:
- Do not believe in irrational claims that CBD cream can cure a health problem. The science around CBD creams is in a developing stage, and we know, it is excellent for pain management.
- Check the CBD product’s third-party test results to confirm the percentage of CBD in a product.
- Thoroughly read the label, check all the ingredients and all other mentioned details to gauge the cream’s safety.